Reviewing the course thus far, two weeks have passed. The recordings of these are available through your participant homepage. It is still possible for people to register for the course.
- Fulfilling our universal desire to live in peace.
- What would it be like to live a narrative of Peace?
- Peace as a collective way of living begins by breathing peace through each of us.
Sister Jenna spoke of the Four B’s:
These are the physical sense of self that does not feel free.
Some insights on how they affect us from being at Peace and hearing as individuals and collectively… and more.
- Dissolving the sense of ourselves that is conditioned to believe and live within the fundamentals of separation.
- Acquiring the skills to re-wire the brain… dissolving the boundaries of separation, healing the fragmented parts of self by witnessing our emotions , while connecting with the larger universal energy… our true identity as Essence.
Dr. Richard Miller spoke to you about mindfulness and offered many insights/practices for deeper awareness.
This Wednesday Deborah Rozman from HeartMath will be speaking on the Intelligence of the Heart. It is the final session for Pillar 1.
Mindfulness, Inner Peace and Resilience
In this session, you will discover how to:
- Increase resilience by improving your ability to “bounce back” and cultivate the powerful inner energy reserve that can make life easier during times of dynamic change.
- Trust the heart by learning the research revealing your heart’s role in sending and receiving essential information for living a healthy, fulfilling life.
- Cultivate heart intelligence by enhancing and accessing the powerful intelligence of your heart to rise above problems, even in the midst of chaos and confusion.
- Engage the global heart by learning about research that suggests we are all connected by and live in the reflected energy of our hearts, with our emotions affecting the earth itself.
Join us tonight!