United Nations Theme: Partnerships for Peace, Dignity for All
Detroit Theme: Interconnectedness – Interdependence
The Sustainability Summit will take us on a progressive journey beginning with a consciousness raising walk and candlelight prayer vigil.
- all of community to give voice
- visionary trajectory
- community healing
- participate in open active group projects
- learning new paradigm skills for healing, being and working together
- cocreating a whole-system infrastructure for living the new culture in Detroit
Schedule of the Event
Each day of the Summit will carry lessons and insights into the next. Click the link for the day’s event to see details.
- Thursday, September 10 from 5:30-9:00pm – Downtown Detroit
Consciousness Raising Walk
- Friday, September 11 from 9:00-6:00pm – Marygrove College
Vision, Beliefs, and Changing Society
- Saturday, September 12 from 10:30-6:00pm – Marygrove College
Building Skills, Consciousness, Community Dialogues
CoSponsor information can be found on this page – Sustainability Summit CoSponsor information. CoSponsor levels start at $35. Individuals can be listed on the Community Resource Guide at $10.
Summit Pricing for Individuals
$99 Two Day Summit
$45 Friday only Summit
$45 Saturday only Summit
Please pay according to affordability, sliding scale pricing is available. We would like to ensure everyone interested in attending is able.
|Standard Pricing||Under-Cost Pricing|
|Sliding scale pricing is available for the entire summit and dinner. Making an affordable payment will assist in making the Summit open for all.||These price points are below our cost to hold the Summit. They are being offered to ensure everyone is able to attend.|